Saturday, December 12, 2009

what are you thinking???

it's been one week you entered my company. okay , here's the thing..

Day 01

Me : working night shift.
You : first day report to work, in the afternoon. you sms-ed me telling me you finally here. keep on saying your desk there is very cold as the air-con was directly on top of you.
Me : end up came to work at 4pm , purpose, to see you, truth, and to give you my jacket.
You : suprised to see me and happy to see me.
Me : same thing. =]

Day 02

Me : working night again.
You : this time you called me everytime you break,lunch time u sms-ed me. Non-stop. asked me to come early to work.
Me : again i came to work around 6.
Us : head to makan at station one.. your treat.. haha

Day 03

Me : Off day
You : sms-ed me again
Me : replied your sms
You : off work around 6pm, then i called you to ask how is things, you mentioned that you're having dinner with your boyfriend, and you told me after heading home you want to find me. i said why, you answered just because you wanna see me. i agreed since you said you come to my house.
Us : ate dinner together, and unfortunately, you said you need to go home precisely 10.45pm. and then he called exactly that time.
Me : i felt that you like taking up the time with me as your boyfriend went to gym. dissapointed

Day 04

Me : Off day, but will have dinner with chevron's colleague together with my team lead
You : sms-ed me as usual, again.
Me : Came to office, fetch lita and joanne to seri kembangan for McD and met Karl and Hazarul in Mcd and also Shirley.
You : no respond after work, until around 8 something u sms-ed me saying that i never replied your sms (that is because my phone was barred)
Me : after dinner, evelyn called me and asked me to accompany her to drink, after Mcd session sent lita and joanne home, i top up my prepaid number and called you, but in the same time evelyn called my postpaid number, asked you to hold on, while i chat with evelyn on the other phone, then i accidently hanged up your call.
You : didn't call back.
Me : after talking with evelyn, decided to go second round with her.called you back, and you didn't picked up.
You : called me back after you saw my missed calls. then you were not in a very good tone with me
Me : asked u why ? you said i hang up your call because to talk with evelyn, and you angry of me because of this. sigh..

Day 05

You : sms me saying that you will go out with shirley they all to seri kembangan for lunch
Shirley : sms me also to tell me the same thing
Me : replied both you guys okie.. go ahead
You : kept on sms-ing me.
Me : same
You : sms-ed me when you reached home.
Me : called you around 6 something, you were sleeping
You : sms me back at 7 something, apologizing to me that you were asleep and didn't chat with me.
Me : replied it was okay.
You : kept on sms-ing me while you're having a gathering with your ex-colleagues. and you mention to me asking me to go breakfast with you tomorrow morning after my work
Me : same, reply your sms
You : until around 12 something, you called me, and said "suprise!! i call you to chat with you."
Me : really suprised why you do so.. that is SO not you.
You : your voice sounds very very tired,but refuse to hang up the call
Me : begged you to go sleep.
You : repeat, tomorrow breakfast with me okay?
Me : agreed..

So what the hell is going on again!?!
the story is more complicated that i thought.this is only the part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment