Tuesday, June 23, 2009

you're going away...with him to another land...

I was shocked....you told me that you'll head to overseas with him. I never thought this would come out from your mouth. I couldn't believe it.. you told me that you're going with him, finally...the very last thing i would least expected happens.

All of sudden i feel that, my whole world crumble downs to myself,i felt the cold wind blowing through my heart.. again i felt this feeling. And i hate it so much, but that's the fact..

I really have nothing to say juz to wish u all the best in your future undertakings. And i hope that he will treat you like a queen as i did.. i will always love you though... even i can't say it anymore, but you will always know that i will love you as long as it takes...

No comments:

Post a Comment